- Financial Support - Amount of Rs 10 lakh for all children
- Support for boarding & Lodging - Rehabilitation of all children
- Assistance for School Education - Admission in schools
- Assistance for Higher Education - Educational loans for higher education
- Health Insurance - Health insurance cover of Rs 5 lakhs
- Scholarship - Rs 20,000 per child per annum for all school going children (Class 1-12)
The PM CARES for Children Scheme was launched by The Hon'ble Prime Minister of India on 29th May 2021 for the Children. It aims to support children who have lost both the Parents or legal Guardian or Adoptive Parents or Surviving Parent to COVID-19 pandemic during the period starting from 11th March 2020. The objective of the Scheme is to ensure comprehensive care and protection of Children in a sustained manner, and enable their well being through health insurance, empower them through education and equip them for self-sufficient existence with financial support on reaching 23 years of age.
For any technical assistance please write to us at pmcares-children[dot]wcd[at]nic[dot]in. | Letters sent to states are available under Download Tab.